What is Six Bricks?
Sunday Bricks is happy to bring Six Bricks in India.
Six Bricks is a learning tool conceptualized by Care For Education (CFE), South Africa in partnership with LEGO® Foundation to uplift children, schools and organizations in under-resourced communities.
Six Bricks is a cost effective and an easy way to get manipulatives into the hands of every child in the classroom so they can experience colourful, fun, hands-on learning.
Six Bricks activities are fun and short. They include activities using a set of 6 bright coloured LEGO® DUPLO bricks which help children practice their memory, communication, collaboration, movement, creativity and a lot more.
Mr. Mrunal Shah
Certified Six Bricks Facilitator
Our founder, Mr. Mrunal Shah, is one of the first certified Six Bricks facilitators of India.
Why Six Bricks?
• It is a simple, cost effective and a scalable solution.
• It helps in learning through play.
• It is a manipulative that remains on the child’s desk.
• Fun, short and daily activities and exercises.
• It helps develop motor skills, bilateral coordination and crossing the midline.
How & where to use Six Bricks?
Basically, Six Bricks activities do not take more than 3 to 5 minutes. They are 6 different coloured – RED, BLUE, LIGHT BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW and ORANGE 2 X 4 DUPLO bricks. These bricks can be used by children, teachers, parents and guardians in multiple settings.
They can be used –
• In a small group
• In a large group
• With a variety of ages
• To remediate learning challenges
• As an assessment tool for teachers and therapists
Does Sunday Bricks offer Six Bricks training in India?
• We offer Six Bricks Level 1 and Six Bricks Level 2 training as a certificate course for teachers, special educators and parents.
• The certificate course includes activity guides, access to online learning modules, monthly assessments and support by Team Sunday Bricks.
• Contact Us for more information.
Disclaimer : LEGO® and DUPLO® are registered trademarks of the LEGO® Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse these programs or this web site.