Sunday Bricks introduces Bricky World workshop for the kids above 6 years of age. This workshop is designed considering the benefits of LEGO; LEGO helps kids to understand the importance of the 3-dimensions, helps them in silent thinking, problem-solving and become patient. Especially for the junior architects, town-planners, engineers and LEGO enthusiasts, we came up with building an entire LEGO City in a day.
What is Bricky World?
- The idea is to plan, design and execute the LEGO city.
- Building the LEGO city is about communication and team-work.
- Kids get instruction books to build LEGO models.
- They’re provided with additional LEGO bricks to build their own LEGO creations.
- Family and friends of the participant will get a chance to visit the LEGO City.
- Kids get an opportunity to create a whole LEGO City.
- Kids get to play with LEGO Classic, LEGO Technic, LEGO Friends, LEGO architecture.
- A goodie bag to all the participants worth Rs. 2000/-.
- Kids become more social and communicative.
- Team-building skills and silent thinking.
- Gain spatial knowledge.
- Understanding the science of town-planning and conveying their own ideas.
- The technique of constructing buildings and other models.
- Learn the calculations of the gravitational force.
- Better usage of color combinations and different shapes.