We’ve always combined themes and stories with LEGO; this time we are looking for friendship stories that make you and your friends special. Join us in celebrating this year’s friendship day in a LEGO way by participating in our online contest.
- This is an ONLINE Contest – Facebook & Instagram
- Build a LEGO Model or co-create something together with your best friend during this Friendship day week.
- Share a picture of you and your friends with the LEGO creation on your Facebook/Instagram account.
- Tag @SundayBricks on that picture.
- In the caption – mention why this creation is so special and why you like building with your best friend. Do not forget to add hashtag #sbfriend2019.
- Top 2 winners gets a chance to win 2 Base Plates, get featured on Sunday Bricks website, Facebook and Instagram page along with a 25% discount on our next 2 hour long workshop.
- STEP 1 – Follow Sunday Bricks on Facebook & Instagram
Facebook – www.facebook.com/sundaybricks
Instagram – www.instagram.com/sundaybricks
- STEP 2 – Build a LEGO Model or co-create something together with your best friend during this Friendship day week.
- STEP 3 – Share a picture of you and your friends with the LEGO creation on your Facebook/Instagram account.
- STEP 4 – Tag @SundayBricks on that picture and in the caption tell us why this creation is so special and why you like building with your best friend. Do not forget to add hashtag #sbfriend2019.
- STEP 5 – Upload your post on Facebook/Instagram before 10th August 2019 and ask your family and friends to like and comment on your post.
- STEP 6 – On 11th August midnight, the top 2 posts with maximum likes and comments will be chosen has the winner posts.
- STEP 7 – Results will be declared on 12th August evening.
Out of all the stories, we’re waiting to hear yours! Hurry up and participate now… 🙂
Many congratulations to the winners of The Friendship Day Contest 2019 – Arka & Abeer
Both Arka & Abeer are car freak Lego Besties. They built their favourite transport vehicles a police patrol car, a coastguard and a mini fire engine. Their post got the maximum likes & comments on both Facebook & Instagram.
Check out their special ‘Hide-n-Seek’ friendship story featured – HERE!
Disclaimer : LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this program.