What is Baby Bricks?
Baby Bricks is a parent and kid workshop. We want to move both parents and kids in a fun way from bigger blocks like mega blocks and Duplo to regular LEGO. Since it is structured like an activity packed session, the transition is quick for the kids and they will tend to pick LEGO at an early age. There will be a specific theme per session.
Workshop Details –
- LEGO will be provided by Sunday Bricks.
- Founder/Trainer Mrunal Shah will conduct the workshop guide kids and parents during the entire workshop.
- Sunday Bricks volunteers will be there for help.
- It is a 90 minutes long activity packed workshop.
- First LEGO experience through Sunday Bricks methodology.
- Introducing children to shapes, geometry and building in 3D.
- Exposure to one more activity to help reduce the screen time while at home.
- Teaching the parents how to troubleshoot when the child is stuck and how to preserve LEGO at home.
- Guidance on buying age-specific LEGO models and introduction to LEGO Terminology.
Disclaimer : LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this program.