Baby Bricks is an initiative by Sunday Bricks for kids from 3.5 years to 5 years. It is a parent-kid workshop, where they get to explore Lego together and bond over it. The Baby Bricks program is designed to be conducted exclusively in school premises.
What is Baby Bricks?
- Baby Bricks is a parent-kid Lego workshop, conducted in school premises (venues are updated on our social media pages).
- It is a first, everlasting experience with Lego for the kids (3.5 year to 5 years) and their parents together.
- The workshop is divided into 4 sessions with a batch size of 10 kids.
- Any one parent will be allowed with the child during the workshop.
- Each session will have its own unique agenda & colour theme.
- Lego will be provided by Sunday Bricks and there will be trainers for guidance.
A 90 minute session once a month on Saturdays.
- First Lego experience through Sunday Bricks methodology.
- Introducing children to shapes, geometry and building in 3D.
- Exposure to one more activity to help reduce the screen time while at home.
- Teaching the parents how to troubleshoot when the child is stuck and how to preserve Lego at home.
- Guidance on buying age specific Lego models and introduction to Lego Terminology.