Is your child a LEGO lover? If yes, then you surely have landed at the right place. Sunday Bricks conducts creative LEGO classes in Mumbai based on STEAM approach. Our LEGO classes make a great after-school activity for children from age 5 to 12 years.
For updates on LEGO classes in Mumbai call/Whatsapp us on +91-9920980583
But why should one choose LEGO over other things?
Because children learn through play! Your child will develop the following skills during a LEGO class –
- Boosts spatial reasoning – Building with LEGO bricks includes calculations, judgement and innovation resulting in developed spatial knowledge.
- Promotes perseverance – Perseverance and troubleshooting is a life-skill. Building LEGO models is not easy at first. There are challenges but once your child is at it, he/she will overcome all the challenges and complete building the model.
- Teaches sharing – LEGO is a wonderful toy to play with a team too! Children learn a lot while sharing ideas and LEGO bricks to create something meaningful.
- Motor skills development – LEGO is one of the best toys that you can introduce your children to at an early stage. It will help them develop gross motor skills and fine motor skills.
- Scientific concepts – Building a LEGO tower may look very easy to build but a strong tower needs a good foundation. Children learn these simple scientific concepts while playing with LEGO.
What is actually taught in LEGO classes?
One might not have a direct answer to this question but we can surely tell you that building beyond towers can be taught. By using storytelling and easy building techniques your child will get a new perspective to look at things. LEGO can be used as a tool to express ones imagination, emotion and ideas.
We have online as well as offline LEGO classes for children every weekend.
Planning to buy a new LEGO classic set to build at home? Check this out!