Is your child a LEGO lover? If yes, then you surely have landed at the right place. Sunday Bricks conducts creative LEGO classes in Mumbai based on STEAM approach. Our LEGO classes make a great after-school activity for children from age 5 to 12 years.
For updates on LEGO classes in Mumbai call/Whatsapp us on +91-9920980583
But why should one choose LEGO over other things?
Because children learn through play! Your child will develop the following skills during a LEGO class –
- Boosts spatial reasoning – Building with LEGO bricks includes calculations, judgement and innovation resulting in developed spatial knowledge.
- Promotes perseverance – Perseverance and troubleshooting is a life-skill. Building LEGO models is not easy at first. There are challenges but once your child is at it, he/she will overcome all the challenges and complete building the model.
- Teaches sharing – LEGO is a wonderful toy to play with a team too! Children learn a lot while sharing ideas and LEGO bricks to create something meaningful.
- Motor skills development – LEGO is one of the best toys that you can introduce your children to at an early stage. It will help them develop gross motor skills and fine motor skills.
- Scientific concepts – Building a LEGO tower may look very easy to build but a strong tower needs a good foundation. Children learn these simple scientific concepts while playing with LEGO.
What is actually taught in LEGO classes?
One might not have a direct answer to this question but we can surely tell you that building beyond towers can be taught. By using storytelling and easy building techniques your child will get a new perspective to look at things. LEGO can be used as a tool to express ones imagination, emotion and ideas.
We have online as well as offline LEGO classes for children every weekend.
Follow Sunday Bricks on Instagram and Facebook to get updates on our upcoming session.
Planning to buy a new LEGO classic set to build at home? Check this out!