We wondered, how about a one-day LEGO workshop for the kids who can’t make it on Sundays?
And the answer was – One Bricky Day!
What is One Bricky Day?
- It is a one-day LEGO workshop.
- Each kid is allotted a theme based on their age and experience in building LEGO.
- Kids get to build models based on the themes allotted.
- Towards the second half of the session, they design a background suitable to the theme.
- They’re provided with additional LEGO bricks to build their own LEGO creations.
One bricky Day is a one-day workshop we hold mostly on Saturdays.
- One Bricky Day acts as an experiment for the kids with LEGO.
- Explore LEGO models.
- Introduction to the concept of silent thinking.
- Gain spatial knowledge.
- Understanding the science behind mass & weight.
- Learn the calculations of the gravitational force.
- Better usage of color combinations and different shapes.
Special session –
Kids are allowed to create games and understand the usage of LEGO bricks without and instructions.
Disclaimer : LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this program.