We wondered, how about a one-day Lego workshop for the kids who couldn’t make it on Sundays?
And the answer was – One Bricky Day!
What is One Bricky Day?
- It is a one-day Lego workshop.
- Each kid is allotted a theme based on their age and experience in building Lego.
- Kids get to build models based on the themes allotted.
- Towards the second half of the session, they design a background suitable to the theme.
- They’re provided with additional Lego bricks to build their own Lego creations.
One bricky Day is a one-day workshop we hold mostly on Saturdays.
- One Bricky Day acts as an experiment for the kids with Lego.
- Explore Lego models.
- Introduction to the concept of silent thinking.
- Gain spatial knowledge.
- Understanding the science behind mass & weight.
- Learn the calculations of the gravitational force.
- Better usage of color combinations and different shapes.
Special session –
Kids are allowed to create games and understand the usage of Lego bricks without and instructions.