Creative LEGO Workshops by Sunday Bricks
After 4 successful Brick Ninja batches, we are planning another one with a lot more fun!! Learn to build with LEGO with your own imagination and make it a wonderful tool for art and learning. Brick Ninja is a 5 day foundation (beginner) course designed specifically for children from 5 years to 7 years, where they get used to playing with LEGO Classic bricks. All our workshops are happening online due to the current scenario.
Participants will enjoy 5 LEGO workshops with unique themes, which concentrates on –
• How to build using your own imagination
• Developing motor skills and creativity
• Completing LEGO Challenges – STEAM Approach
• Graduating from LEGO Duplo to LEGO Classic
• Holistic way of learning through play
• 4th to 8th October 2021 (Mon-Fri) | 5.00 P.M. to 5.30 P.M.
Want to know what makes Sunday Bricks unique and why should you enroll for our LEGO workshops? Read here!
Brick Ninja Program is perfect for children who…
• Are 5 years to 7 years old
• Have played with LEGO Duplo and now switching to LEGO Classic
• Want to develop creativity using bricks
• Struggle with gross motor and fine motor skills
• Want to learn to focus better and troubleshoot
• Want to develop patience
• Up to 400 LEGO Classic pieces (assorted)
• 32×32 base plate or 16×16 base plate
• Sunday Bricks recommends LEGO Classic 11003 or LEGO Classic 10698
• If you need a supplementary kit check Sunday Bricks store – bit.ly/sbonlinestore