Sunday Bricks was started as a weekend LEGO workshop that aims to enthrall the children and helps bring out spatial thinking and creativity. As the name suggests, we extensively function on Sundays. We focus on making the lazy Sunday mornings more fun and active, hence, Regular Sundays came to life.
What are Regular Sundays?
- Regular Sundays are the LEGO workshops conducted on Sundays at our Vashi center.
- There are two batches of kids for Regular Sundays.
- Each kid is allotted a theme based on their age and experience in building LEGO.
- Kids get to build models based on the themes allotted.
- Towards the second half of the session, they design a background suitable to the theme.
- They’re provided with additional LEGO bricks to build their own LEGO creations.
A 90 minutes LEGO session on Sundays.
- Kids get to explore something new every Sunday.
- A space to think out of the box and build their own creations.
- They get to play majorly with LEGO Classic, LEGO Technic, LEGO Friends.
- Kids become more social and communicative.
- Team-building skills and silent thinking.
- Gain spatial knowledge.
- Understanding the science behind mass & weight.
- Learn the calculations of the gravitational force.
- Better usage of color combinations and different shapes.
- 45+ LEGO themes to explore and interactive games for kids.
Special Sundays –
On the first Sunday of every month, we have special LEGO sessions for the kids where they experiment with new things and create games without an instruction book. We conduct a short fun-activity session at the end of the workshop for kids.
We hold the regular sessions at our main center in Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
Batch Details –
10.00 AM to 11.30 AM
11.30 AM to 1.00 PM
Disclaimer : LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this program.